drank Blue Beauty by TeaSource

Yum! Just got a new batch in. So good. One of my all time favorite Oolongs. Sweet and earthy, with the most amazing cooling, light, crisp, licorice aftertaste. The leaves also don’t unfurl completely the first steeping, which makes this oolong perfect for multiple steepings! Full of flavor. Really enjoying this!

I’ve found I Prefer:

Oolong Teas
White Teas
Smooth Black Teas
Flavored White Teas
Flavored Black Teas (depending on the base tea)
Flavored Oolong Teas
Pu-erh’s
Certain Herbals/Tisanes

I’ve found I Dislike:

Bitterness/Astringent Teas
Strong Floral Teas
Fruit Tisanes (at least hot)

That being said, I’ll give anything a shot!

Happy steeping!