The pot of this tea that I just had was amazing. Much better than the previous one. I steeped for less time on this pot. Too bad I didn’t pay attention to the exact time. I’ll just have to hope I can get it right next time. Nice, non-artificial tasting cinnamon tea, with a nice, light black tea base (this time it wasn’t too present, which was perfect for my taste). My favorite cinnamon tea so far. Really hit the spot tonight!

Just a note: I wouldn’t really consider this a chai. It’s more a cinnamon flavored tea, and not really all that spicy. I personally didn’t have a problem with this, since I was looking specifically for cinnamon and not chai. Great without milk and sugar!

Veronica

This sounds real really good. I love cinnamon teas!