drank Melon Oolong by Lupicia

So, this was a sipdown! I’m not a huge fan of this tea. The melon (no clue what kind of melon it is: smells sort of like cantaloupe, but not quite) was really strong, while the Oolong was a bit lost, not to mention this was an easy one to get bitter on me. I found the melon taste to both smell and taste a bit artificial, and it was just too strong for my liking. It produced an odd tasting cuppa (maybe overripe melon?), and left the strangest (not so pleasant) aftertaste on my tongue. I wouldn’t buy this one again. It may have been drinkable, but it was on the cusp of being a down-the-drain-er for me. I think the melon definitely needs a tone down.

I’ve found I Prefer:

Oolong Teas
White Teas
Smooth Black Teas
Flavored White Teas
Flavored Black Teas (depending on the base tea)
Flavored Oolong Teas
Pu-erh’s
Certain Herbals/Tisanes

I’ve found I Dislike:

Bitterness/Astringent Teas
Strong Floral Teas
Fruit Tisanes (at least hot)

That being said, I’ll give anything a shot!

Happy steeping!