drank Eight Candles by Della Terra Teas

Just realized I still had some of this sitting in the back of my tea stash. Glad I saw it this afternoon, as it seems to be just what I wanted. The marshmallow/caramel combo was really warming, and especially nice after shoveling snow. Nice, creamy, and delicious. Like hot coco, only better (not a huge chocolate fan, here. I know – gasp)!

I’ve found I Prefer:

Oolong Teas
White Teas
Smooth Black Teas
Flavored White Teas
Flavored Black Teas (depending on the base tea)
Flavored Oolong Teas
Pu-erh’s
Certain Herbals/Tisanes

I’ve found I Dislike:

Bitterness/Astringent Teas
Strong Floral Teas
Fruit Tisanes (at least hot)

That being said, I’ll give anything a shot!

Happy steeping!