drank Cantaloupe & Cream by Butiki Teas

Stacy from Butiki nicely added this one as a sample in my recent order, and I’m very excited to try it out!
First off, the dry smell. It smells like a buttery cream, with a nice hint of fresh cantaloupe in it. Yum!
Once brewed, the cantaloupe smell increased, with the cream/butter scent now occupying the background. Smells wonderful
Now for the best part!
Oh my STARS! The taste…wow. The cantaloupe is the first taste I’m getting, followed by a buttery/milky taste. Neither of these is overpowering in the least, and they mesh together in a way I never would’ve thought they could. The cantaloupe is probably the closest to the real thing I have ever tasted in tea form, and it’s light and fresh. The “cream” portion of the tea is just as wonderful, and makes the mouthfeel on this one super amazing; nice and smooth. Not cloying in the least, this may be one to keep in mind for future orders.
Note:
I didn’t add sugar this time around, and for me I don’t think it really needs it. I like the flavor profile just where it is. Thumbs up, Stacy!