So, I think I like this one a lot, and I did taste the watermelon (yay!). Unfortunately, my cold has progressed to the point where I am so congested that I can’t taste or smell really well. Therefore I am saving the rating for when I can properly taste/smell this tea. I have some high hopes for this one!

Until I can taste and smell again, I’ll just be drinking some of my lesser liked teas so I can free some tins up. Got quite a few orders on the way!

that’s the only good thing about being sick… drink the teas that aren’t as delicious lol

Emily M

Oolong Teas
White Teas
Smooth Black Teas
Flavored White Teas
Flavored Black Teas (depending on the base tea)
Flavored Oolong Teas
Pu-erh’s
Certain Herbals/Tisanes

I’ve found I Dislike:

Bitterness/Astringent Teas
Strong Floral Teas
Fruit Tisanes (at least hot)

That being said, I’ll give anything a shot!

Happy steeping!