Ok. So this tea…has a very strong smoke and spice odor. It isn’t what I’d call unpleasant, but it invaded my kitchen after I steeped this tea last night. Got this one as a sample from The Whistling Kettle’s $2 sample flash deal. I was very hesitant about this one… dried corn? I don’t even like corn with my meal, let alone in my tea. But I figured I’d give it a shot. After all, I’ve had teas I thought I’d despise that I actually loved! I didn’t end up loving this one, but I didn’t exactly hate it either. I’m going to give it another go later on this week so I can try and describe it a bit better. Until then, I am also withholding my rating.

For now, I’ll try and describe what I remember from last night. The taste of this tea is interesting and unlike anything I’ve tried up to this point. It’s smokey, with a bit of sweetness (maybe from the corn flavor? or the pink peppercorns?), followed by a mild spice. The main thing I get though is the smokey flavor.
Like I said, I’ll try it again and add more to this once I have it in front of me. Should be much easier than trying to do this now.