Dry, this tea smells just like an oatmeal raisin cookie. Yum! Once brewed, the cinnamon aspect shines through a little more. It smells really good.
Taste wise, this one is pretty good. I’m getting the cinnamon, vanilla, and a bit of raisin in every sip. I’m also picking up a bit of the brown sugar flavoring (makes it taste a little like a cookie) and just a hint of the black tea base. I don’t know if I’d say it tastes like an oatmeal raisin cookie. More like a cinnamon raisin. Overall, though, it’s good.
Might try this one with milk next time and see what I get…

Note: Tastes better once it has cooled off a bit.

I’ve found I Prefer:

Oolong Teas
White Teas
Smooth Black Teas
Flavored White Teas
Flavored Black Teas (depending on the base tea)
Flavored Oolong Teas
Pu-erh’s
Certain Herbals/Tisanes

I’ve found I Dislike:

Bitterness/Astringent Teas
Strong Floral Teas
Fruit Tisanes (at least hot)

That being said, I’ll give anything a shot!

Happy steeping!