drank Maple Pecan Oolong by Butiki Teas

Sipdown on this one!
A little sad to see this go, but I have an order on the way from Butiki with a ton of new teas to try so I’m not too crushed! =)
Nice pecan-y flavors. Subtle, but delicious maple notes. See previous tasting notes for more in depth coverage of this tea.

mmm this is a nice winter/fall tea for me. I have some left but when it’s gone i won’t restock until later in the fall again.

Emily M

Agreed. Very good for cold weather. Most maple teas are like that for me. Once it starts getting warmer, I don’t crave them.

Fjellrev

Love this one. I hope she’ll be keeping it around for next fall.

i’m sure she will, it’s a good one!

Comments

Emily M

Fjellrev

Love this one. I hope she’ll be keeping it around for next fall.

i’m sure she will, it’s a good one!

I’ve found I Prefer:

Oolong Teas
White Teas
Smooth Black Teas
Flavored White Teas
Flavored Black Teas (depending on the base tea)
Flavored Oolong Teas
Pu-erh’s
Certain Herbals/Tisanes

I’ve found I Dislike:

Bitterness/Astringent Teas
Strong Floral Teas
Fruit Tisanes (at least hot)

That being said, I’ll give anything a shot!

Happy steeping!