drank Grape Oolong by Butiki Teas

Had some of this with the little sis today (11yrs old). She’s slowly being converted to tea fandom, and I think this one was a HUGE win! She loved the grape in this, and even picked up on the subtle floral notes. She’s a keeper, I think. ;)

Overview: Nice, natural purple grape taste, smooth mouthfeel, and subtle floral aspects. Had this one cold today because I left it on the counter and forgot about it. Still as good cold as it is hot! Floral aspects may be a bit more pronounced, though.

See previous note for more in depth taste notes.