This sample comes from Alysha. I was in the mood for a Milk Oolong today, as I always seem to when I’m sick, so I figured it was a good time to try this one out. It smells delicious!

Brewed it smells nice and milky, creamy, and buttery with sweet notes and roasted notes. Yum.

Taste-wise, this is one of the more awesome Milk Oolongs I’ve tried. Very creamy mouthfeel and taste – nice and milky, too. There are also slight buttery notes in here, especially at the end of the sip. I’m also getting hints of roasted oolong flavor – not sure why, but it’s tastey and pairs nicely with the creamy flavors. This is one smooth cuppa. Glad I decided to try this one today. Seems it was just what I needed.

Thanks again, Alysha! Very happy to have tried this one – might just find its way into my permanent stash!

Alysha

This is one of my faves. So glad you enjoyed it!

Emily M

Its pretty darn good! Thanks for sharing it. =)

Marcel Duchamp

I need to try this one. I’m loving Milk Oolongs lately.

Emily M

They’re my comfort tea. I can always find a Milk Oolong I like.

Marcel Duchamp

I ordered 4oz of the Whistling Kettle one! haha.

Emily M

WOW! Haha. I always have that one around. It was the first I tried, and I live near the store/tearoom, so it’s easy to get.

Marcel Duchamp

Thanks again for introducing me to it :-)

Glad to share!