drank Red Hot Orange White by 52teas

Backlogging -

Hmmm.Not sure how much I like this one. I think I’m going to have to try it again before I review it.

It smells very orangey, citrusy, cinnamony (like candy cinnamon, though). The taste is pretty much the same, except I’m getting a strange cleaning product note – it’s like orange dusting spray, or something. Gonna try brewing for less time, and maybe leave this one out for a bit to even out the flavors. Rating and real judgement reserved for later tasting.

UPDATE: I’ve left this one out for about a day, so I’m hoping to try this again and do a proper review.

I’ve found I Prefer:

Oolong Teas
White Teas
Smooth Black Teas
Flavored White Teas
Flavored Black Teas (depending on the base tea)
Flavored Oolong Teas
Pu-erh’s
Certain Herbals/Tisanes

I’ve found I Dislike:

Bitterness/Astringent Teas
Strong Floral Teas
Fruit Tisanes (at least hot)

That being said, I’ll give anything a shot!

Happy steeping!