drank Yunnan Beauty by Mandala Tea

Yum! Approaching a sipdown of this one soon. This oolong is so nice.

This time around I’m getting honey and apricot notes…it’s fruity sweet! So good. There are very subtle roasted notes in this cuppa, but it’s much different from the typical taste of roasted oolongs. It isn’t powerful, but soft and soothing – none of that irritating the back of the throat feel I get with some really roasty teas. I’m also getting the hay notes I had gotten before, which really help to ground the sweetness of this tea. I’m really loving this one this morning.

Off to make resteep! Finals are hitting me this week and next, so you most likely won’t be seeing a lot of me. I’m hoping to get back to my regular tasting/posting schedule soon. The past month or two have been crazy! Anyone else graduating this month?