drank Green Pekoe by Adagio Teas

By far one of the most delicate teas I’ve ever tasted… I really like. Sure the aroma and flavor could use a boost (which apparently can come from a longer steep) I’m not so sure that’s how God intended this tea to be tasted. Being the first tea I steeped from the Adagio green tea sampler, I’m pretty sure I have a fun couple of weeks ahead of me. Anyways.

Green Pekoe, a light and mellow green tea that is as subdued as her color suggests. Enjoy the nuances and don’t come down to hard on her. :-)

Currently a Bible Student at Eternity Bible College. I love literature and film, which should always be complimented by great tea. From C.S. Lewis to Ayn Rand & Chuck Palahniuk to Jonathan Edwards I’m always reading. I like philosophy, but love theology. Hoping to “finally” finish college within the next couple of years I love my church family and can’t live without them. God has truly blessed my life with a tremendous amount of grace. So thankful to Him.

Simi Valley, CA