I’ve never rated a tea at 100……. This is beautiful. I can taste the icing. I can taste the cinnamon. The sugar… the….. Carbs! As a fatty pants on a diet, and a carboholic, I can’t tell you how happy this makes me. Ashley, you’re an angel for sending me yours sample. Frank is a God for making this.

No cream. Pinch of sugar. I’m all smiles over here. This NEEDS to be permanent. I’ve never bought a pound of tea… I’d buy a pound of this… maybe two.

Ashley Bain

HEY I have an idea. Since I am equally obsessed, what if I talked to Franky about us splitting a pound? Each paying for half?
Although he really should consider making this a permanent; he’d make bookoo bucks.

Ashley Bain

But you still have to try this with a splash of some sort of creamer. AGHHhhh to die for. Crap I need to go make a cup right now. What I really love is that it’s naturally caffeine free, and I have to watch my caffeine intake because of my over active heartbeat. It really is a God send. haha.

Ashley Bain

Totally just messaged Franky on FB about it.

The Purrfect Cup

I wish he would bring this back I missed it being on vacation that week!

Ashley Bain

psssssst. A reblend is coming! Yessss!

Erin Hurley

Oh wow!!!!!!!!! Woot woot!

Comments

Ashley Bain

Ashley Bain

Totally just messaged Franky on FB about it.

The Purrfect Cup

I wish he would bring this back I missed it being on vacation that week!

Ashley Bain

psssssst. A reblend is coming! Yessss!

Erin Hurley

Oh wow!!!!!!!!! Woot woot!

New to tea. I make a big fat pot at a time! Loose leaf style!

Renton, WA