drank Perfect Peach by Bigelow

Thanks ASHLEY for this sample! My house is full of peaches this week so peach tea seemed like a great idea! Also: just got back from swimming, and I haven’t been swimming in years and years. I need sustenance and comfort!

Nervous! I see red! I see hibiscus! I don’t much care for hibiscus, but lets give this a go. It smells scrumptious so that’s comforting.

Sipping time. In the past I’ve found hibiscus to be tart and nasty. But this mixes nicely with the peach. Do I taste cinnamon? This could be a nice bagged tea for work. I’ve been considering picking this up for a while. Thanks again Ashley!

Ashley Bain

Ahh. One of my old favorites that I’ve been buying for years and years. I do add a good spoonful of sweetener to balance out the tart. But it’s just one of those homey teas that brings back good memories that I turn to when I’m in need of some comfort. Not to mention I’m a huge sucker for peaches and cinnamon. Mmm. Glad you’re enjoying your samples!

Comments

Ashley Bain

New to tea. I make a big fat pot at a time! Loose leaf style!

Renton, WA