Glanford KK Taste Note

First off, Thank-you DAVIDsTEA for such a generous donation to our Site, we are truly thankful!!

The children enjoyed watching the bamboo leaves dance in the botum as this tea steeped and they also noted a marked difference between how loose leaf tea smells as opposed to bagged tea. The site was split on opinion of how the leaves smelled, and were even more unsure of the tea after it was steeped.

I left the kids to decide for themselves if their tea needed to be sweetened, only a small handful requested either agave or sugar, but most were certian the tea did not need any sweetening. Most could taste the strawberries, and few could taste the peppercorns, everyone noted the bamboo and were shocked to learn there was bamboo in this tea.

The site average for rating the tea is noted.

Again, Thank-you DAVIDsTEA for such a generous donation to our program

I love to read and what goes better with reading than a hot cup of tea on rainy winter nights and an ice-cold tea on a hot summers day?

I used to drink copious amounts of coffee but that was just a joke, because I never drank enough water to flush out that one cup of coffee (32oz of water to 8oz of coffee?!?) and the variety in tea gives me what I need – it is not often I will drink the same thing twice.

Tea is defiantly more gentle on the waistline… Espcially since when I crave apple pie I can reach for a cup of “Mom’s Apple pie” or if I want caramel corn for my movie night, I just have to brew a cup of “Movie Night”…

I definitely have a preference for Oolongs, flavoured Blacks and a select number of flavoured Rooibos.

I love you tea, this can only get better as the extra weight continues to tapper off!

Oh, did I mention I am a reader, a childcare worker, a teacher, a friend, a sister and so many other things in a day?

Victoria, B.C.