Ummm, not really my thing.

I love the way the leaves smell, and the guy who was doing samples today must have figured out by now that the odds of my making a purchase from what I taste is relatively high (not only that but I usually get 100g right away)

Although it is not my thing, I am keeping it on my shopping list, because I have a feeling that this tea will make a great edition to my birthday ritual of putting up the outdoor Christmas lights, coming in for Birthday cake and warm (yet very liberally spiked drinks) and pulling out the Christmas tree, decorate tree, continue drinking and watch "White Christmas and sing along with Bing Crosby in my terrible “yes she’s drunk ‘cause she’s now tone deaf” voice.

It just did not make the right impression on me on a muggy, overcast and misting June day. Cold day yes, hot day NO!

I love to read and what goes better with reading than a hot cup of tea on rainy winter nights and an ice-cold tea on a hot summers day?

I used to drink copious amounts of coffee but that was just a joke, because I never drank enough water to flush out that one cup of coffee (32oz of water to 8oz of coffee?!?) and the variety in tea gives me what I need – it is not often I will drink the same thing twice.

Tea is defiantly more gentle on the waistline… Espcially since when I crave apple pie I can reach for a cup of “Mom’s Apple pie” or if I want caramel corn for my movie night, I just have to brew a cup of “Movie Night”…

I definitely have a preference for Oolongs, flavoured Blacks and a select number of flavoured Rooibos.

I love you tea, this can only get better as the extra weight continues to tapper off!

Oh, did I mention I am a reader, a childcare worker, a teacher, a friend, a sister and so many other things in a day?

Victoria, B.C.