drank Creme Brulee by DAVIDsTEA

Smells delicious! we shall see, we shall see!!

Later…

I have to say if I had had some milk to steam this would make the tastiest before bed treat! But without steamed milk this was still a tasty treat. I have not had many Rooibos, so I do not have a lot to base my opinion of this tea on, but it is a beautiful colour and 4 tea spoons infused nicely into an 8 cup botum full of water to make a delight pot of tea to share with my Hubby (a must since he was kind enough to purchase the tea for me)

He enjoyed it although his comment was: “It tastes like tea”, umm thanks for the imput honey! :D

I love to read and what goes better with reading than a hot cup of tea on rainy winter nights and an ice-cold tea on a hot summers day?

I used to drink copious amounts of coffee but that was just a joke, because I never drank enough water to flush out that one cup of coffee (32oz of water to 8oz of coffee?!?) and the variety in tea gives me what I need – it is not often I will drink the same thing twice.

Tea is defiantly more gentle on the waistline… Espcially since when I crave apple pie I can reach for a cup of “Mom’s Apple pie” or if I want caramel corn for my movie night, I just have to brew a cup of “Movie Night”…

I definitely have a preference for Oolongs, flavoured Blacks and a select number of flavoured Rooibos.

I love you tea, this can only get better as the extra weight continues to tapper off!

Oh, did I mention I am a reader, a childcare worker, a teacher, a friend, a sister and so many other things in a day?

Victoria, B.C.