drank Northern Lights by DAVIDsTEA

Currently undecided about this one, it might end up going the way of “blazin’ strawberries” a tea that is good, but not great.

I only used 1tsp as I find DAVIDsTEA’s to be super strong otherwise, although being an herbal tea this may be one that I should just leave the teaball in the water the entire time.

I can smell a berry of some sort, but I have never had juniper berries so I am not sure if this is what they smell like, it’s almost a blueberry scent. I can smell the apples and I am sure if I left the leaves in, I would start to taste them.

It is a light tea for sure, and the mint is the most prevalent taste of all.

I think I will cold steep another cup over night and see what I think tomorrow over ice.

Uniquity

THink gin when you think juniper berries. Sort of like a pine-ish smell/taste. Have you had Detox by DT? It uses juniper berries as well. I’m excited to give this one a go!

Cattibrie

I always tend to leave my leaves in for hebals and it really makes this tea delish.

Uniquity

I’m a huge mint fan and a pretty serious juniper berry fan, so I’m super excited for this.

Comments

Uniquity

Cattibrie

Uniquity

I love to read and what goes better with reading than a hot cup of tea on rainy winter nights and an ice-cold tea on a hot summers day?

I used to drink copious amounts of coffee but that was just a joke, because I never drank enough water to flush out that one cup of coffee (32oz of water to 8oz of coffee?!?) and the variety in tea gives me what I need – it is not often I will drink the same thing twice.

Tea is defiantly more gentle on the waistline… Espcially since when I crave apple pie I can reach for a cup of “Mom’s Apple pie” or if I want caramel corn for my movie night, I just have to brew a cup of “Movie Night”…

I definitely have a preference for Oolongs, flavoured Blacks and a select number of flavoured Rooibos.

I love you tea, this can only get better as the extra weight continues to tapper off!

Oh, did I mention I am a reader, a childcare worker, a teacher, a friend, a sister and so many other things in a day?

Victoria, B.C.