drank Passion (full leaf) by Tazo

Damit! Contrary to popular beleive tea cups do not bounce, but luckily this one did not shatter! and I was able to rescue the teabag and use it for another successful steep. Though the sticky mess I had to clean up left me insanely miffed! and I mean MIFFED! No one wants to have to move a heavy fridge to clean underneath it on a hot Summers day!

That being said I am really, really impressed that I am able to get three steeps out of these powerhouse bags, especially when I start with a cold steep first!

Tazo and Starbucks, you maybe over priced but this resteepablility of this tea certianly makes up for it! Time to make more lemonade! :o)

Iced 2 min, 0 sec

I love to read and what goes better with reading than a hot cup of tea on rainy winter nights and an ice-cold tea on a hot summers day?

I used to drink copious amounts of coffee but that was just a joke, because I never drank enough water to flush out that one cup of coffee (32oz of water to 8oz of coffee?!?) and the variety in tea gives me what I need – it is not often I will drink the same thing twice.

Tea is defiantly more gentle on the waistline… Espcially since when I crave apple pie I can reach for a cup of “Mom’s Apple pie” or if I want caramel corn for my movie night, I just have to brew a cup of “Movie Night”…

I definitely have a preference for Oolongs, flavoured Blacks and a select number of flavoured Rooibos.

I love you tea, this can only get better as the extra weight continues to tapper off!

Oh, did I mention I am a reader, a childcare worker, a teacher, a friend, a sister and so many other things in a day?

Victoria, B.C.