drank Cocomama Lime by DAVIDsTEA

Mmmmmm, how I missed you!

I could not get to work fast enough to steep this today, and it was delicious down to the last drop!! God I love teas that have citrus in it.

Cattibrie

I am with you Erin. Citrus is my go to for teas apparently. We even add lemonade sometimes. And I add a splash of lemon juice to many iced teas.

MaddHatter

This one was the first tea I had at DAVIDs and although this one gets kind of a bad rap, I still LOVE it!!

Comments

Cattibrie

MaddHatter

I love to read and what goes better with reading than a hot cup of tea on rainy winter nights and an ice-cold tea on a hot summers day?

I used to drink copious amounts of coffee but that was just a joke, because I never drank enough water to flush out that one cup of coffee (32oz of water to 8oz of coffee?!?) and the variety in tea gives me what I need – it is not often I will drink the same thing twice.

Tea is defiantly more gentle on the waistline… Espcially since when I crave apple pie I can reach for a cup of “Mom’s Apple pie” or if I want caramel corn for my movie night, I just have to brew a cup of “Movie Night”…

I definitely have a preference for Oolongs, flavoured Blacks and a select number of flavoured Rooibos.

I love you tea, this can only get better as the extra weight continues to tapper off!

Oh, did I mention I am a reader, a childcare worker, a teacher, a friend, a sister and so many other things in a day?

Victoria, B.C.