drank Long Life Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

Long Live Long Life Oolong!

I have a feeling that this tea may have been left open a little in it’s jar; the tea is fragrant but the steeping took longer than I would have liked and I only got one REALLY GOOD steep out of this tea instead of the usual 3.

BUT, that being said, it is still a GREAT tea, and I am already at the bottom of my tin, finally it is time for a “justified” DAVIDs run! lol

I love to read and what goes better with reading than a hot cup of tea on rainy winter nights and an ice-cold tea on a hot summers day?

I used to drink copious amounts of coffee but that was just a joke, because I never drank enough water to flush out that one cup of coffee (32oz of water to 8oz of coffee?!?) and the variety in tea gives me what I need – it is not often I will drink the same thing twice.

Tea is defiantly more gentle on the waistline… Espcially since when I crave apple pie I can reach for a cup of “Mom’s Apple pie” or if I want caramel corn for my movie night, I just have to brew a cup of “Movie Night”…

I definitely have a preference for Oolongs, flavoured Blacks and a select number of flavoured Rooibos.

I love you tea, this can only get better as the extra weight continues to tapper off!

Oh, did I mention I am a reader, a childcare worker, a teacher, a friend, a sister and so many other things in a day?

Victoria, B.C.