It is time to add this to the shopping list again, it is the only bagged tea I allow into the house (other than my hubby’s beloved Tetley)

I think I am “enjoying” the insomnia side effects of the medications I took last night, for today’s blood work. So now I am sipping this and hoping it is just what I need to tip me into bed and sleep. I can hear my hubby in the other room gently “breathing” away, and I want to join him, I truly do…

Damn you body!

mpierce87

I feel your pain – I’m having my own bout of insomnia tonight while listening to my husband gently “breathe” in the other room.

Indigobloom

aw, I hope you get some Zzzzs by the time you read this! I hate wanting to sleep but not being able to. (and bloodwork. ouch)

MaddHatter

I just hope I get some answers, at least that way this time it will be worth it. I did get some sleep, I barely finished the cup before passing out, thankfully.

Comments

mpierce87

Indigobloom

MaddHatter

I love to read and what goes better with reading than a hot cup of tea on rainy winter nights and an ice-cold tea on a hot summers day?

I used to drink copious amounts of coffee but that was just a joke, because I never drank enough water to flush out that one cup of coffee (32oz of water to 8oz of coffee?!?) and the variety in tea gives me what I need – it is not often I will drink the same thing twice.

Tea is defiantly more gentle on the waistline… Espcially since when I crave apple pie I can reach for a cup of “Mom’s Apple pie” or if I want caramel corn for my movie night, I just have to brew a cup of “Movie Night”…

I definitely have a preference for Oolongs, flavoured Blacks and a select number of flavoured Rooibos.

I love you tea, this can only get better as the extra weight continues to tapper off!

Oh, did I mention I am a reader, a childcare worker, a teacher, a friend, a sister and so many other things in a day?

Victoria, B.C.