drank Coco Chai Rooibos by DAVIDsTEA

I forgot I had this tea on my shelf, and I am glad it jumped out at me tonight, because after the day I had I needed some “love”

I did not have any coconut milk to bring out the subtle coconut that is in this tea, but the creamer I had on hand added an almost vanilla-e tone. This is defiantly more of a “fall or winter” tea, but when in the shoes I am in today, it is a much needed treat!

I love to read and what goes better with reading than a hot cup of tea on rainy winter nights and an ice-cold tea on a hot summers day?

I used to drink copious amounts of coffee but that was just a joke, because I never drank enough water to flush out that one cup of coffee (32oz of water to 8oz of coffee?!?) and the variety in tea gives me what I need – it is not often I will drink the same thing twice.

Tea is defiantly more gentle on the waistline… Espcially since when I crave apple pie I can reach for a cup of “Mom’s Apple pie” or if I want caramel corn for my movie night, I just have to brew a cup of “Movie Night”…

I definitely have a preference for Oolongs, flavoured Blacks and a select number of flavoured Rooibos.

I love you tea, this can only get better as the extra weight continues to tapper off!

Oh, did I mention I am a reader, a childcare worker, a teacher, a friend, a sister and so many other things in a day?

Victoria, B.C.