drank Love Tea #7 by DAVIDsTEA

What’s in your tea cup first thing in the morning?

Today? THIS ONE!

I am not a fan of rose petals in my tea, (though I will eat them with day lily petals on a bagel with cream cheese) but I must say they add a little something special to this tea, I think when I get my new (and first) teapot today, I will be enjoying me the last of this while I sit at home reading tonight!

But I digress, I am still not able to discern astringency and all those other notes that are in tea, unless I over steep it and today I (oops! sigh) over steeped this one, but a little cream and this will go down easy and in just enough time to choose another tea to put in my to-go cup and head to work!

I love to read and what goes better with reading than a hot cup of tea on rainy winter nights and an ice-cold tea on a hot summers day?

I used to drink copious amounts of coffee but that was just a joke, because I never drank enough water to flush out that one cup of coffee (32oz of water to 8oz of coffee?!?) and the variety in tea gives me what I need – it is not often I will drink the same thing twice.

Tea is defiantly more gentle on the waistline… Espcially since when I crave apple pie I can reach for a cup of “Mom’s Apple pie” or if I want caramel corn for my movie night, I just have to brew a cup of “Movie Night”…

I definitely have a preference for Oolongs, flavoured Blacks and a select number of flavoured Rooibos.

I love you tea, this can only get better as the extra weight continues to tapper off!

Oh, did I mention I am a reader, a childcare worker, a teacher, a friend, a sister and so many other things in a day?

Victoria, B.C.