drank Wild Black Yunnan by DAVIDsTEA

O… M… G!!

Sweet! Literally. I wish it had been tasty enough to keep my attentions long enough to finish it. But I will admit this would make a fabulous weekend tea (if only because of the sweetness)

I did not detect any other flavours, but I would not doubt that I either understeeped of the water was not hot enough – I was a little distracted this morning: “Are you kidding me?! A December Rain Storm in AUGUST!!?! WTF?!”

Jenn

Sounds lovely to me.. both the tea and the rain. We have a lack of “weather” here in Southern California. sigh

MaddHatter

I just hope the rain doesn’t mean our rainy season is starting 10wks early

LucLPN

I love this tea!! You should try their Black Nepal Tea, it’s even sweeter tasting.

Comments

Jenn

MaddHatter

I just hope the rain doesn’t mean our rainy season is starting 10wks early

LucLPN

I love to read and what goes better with reading than a hot cup of tea on rainy winter nights and an ice-cold tea on a hot summers day?

I used to drink copious amounts of coffee but that was just a joke, because I never drank enough water to flush out that one cup of coffee (32oz of water to 8oz of coffee?!?) and the variety in tea gives me what I need – it is not often I will drink the same thing twice.

Tea is defiantly more gentle on the waistline… Espcially since when I crave apple pie I can reach for a cup of “Mom’s Apple pie” or if I want caramel corn for my movie night, I just have to brew a cup of “Movie Night”…

I definitely have a preference for Oolongs, flavoured Blacks and a select number of flavoured Rooibos.

I love you tea, this can only get better as the extra weight continues to tapper off!

Oh, did I mention I am a reader, a childcare worker, a teacher, a friend, a sister and so many other things in a day?

Victoria, B.C.