Ummm, I think I will have this as a “take-away” tea before I really decide it to be a “Not for me tea”

That being said the 12g I took home, did not steep well, I can not taste any banana or chocolate, but the red rooibos that I am not a huge fan of unless it is flavoured in some way. Maybe I did not get enough banana or chocolate in my sample size? As such I will keep an open mind and try this tea again some time. I am just not up for racing out to try it.

aisling of tea

Love the name change, if I hadn’t had an interview today I would have gone down for his funeral. The CN tower will be orange tonight in his honor.

MaddHatter

That is beautiful!

Comments

aisling of tea

MaddHatter

That is beautiful!

I love to read and what goes better with reading than a hot cup of tea on rainy winter nights and an ice-cold tea on a hot summers day?

I used to drink copious amounts of coffee but that was just a joke, because I never drank enough water to flush out that one cup of coffee (32oz of water to 8oz of coffee?!?) and the variety in tea gives me what I need – it is not often I will drink the same thing twice.

Tea is defiantly more gentle on the waistline… Espcially since when I crave apple pie I can reach for a cup of “Mom’s Apple pie” or if I want caramel corn for my movie night, I just have to brew a cup of “Movie Night”…

I definitely have a preference for Oolongs, flavoured Blacks and a select number of flavoured Rooibos.

I love you tea, this can only get better as the extra weight continues to tapper off!

Oh, did I mention I am a reader, a childcare worker, a teacher, a friend, a sister and so many other things in a day?

Victoria, B.C.