drank Goji Pop by DAVIDsTEA

Oh how I will be sad when this goes.

I know that I mentioned I had added what was left of my Lucious Watermelon tea to this batch, and it looks as though I have maybe three cups worth of tea left… Hmmm, payday is coming maybe I need to focus on this tea and go get me a full 100g.

I know I have said this over and over again, but “this totally brings me back to my childhood, of ice cold Freshy on Summer days while running screaming through a sprinkler”

I LOVE THIS TEA!

Eisenherz

Oh, but I’m pretty sure DAVIDsTEA posted a month or 2 ago on Facebook saying that Goji Pop is now permanent! :)

MaddHatter

I just meant for a refill… Although I should race back for more Luscious Watermelon, because that is only around until September 13th or when supplies run out!

Eisenherz

Ahhh I see! Well seeing how Luscious Watermelon is very popular, I expect you won’t be the only one wanting to store some of it! points at self Hopefully supplies last for at least a week still…

Comments

Eisenherz

MaddHatter

Eisenherz

I love to read and what goes better with reading than a hot cup of tea on rainy winter nights and an ice-cold tea on a hot summers day?

I used to drink copious amounts of coffee but that was just a joke, because I never drank enough water to flush out that one cup of coffee (32oz of water to 8oz of coffee?!?) and the variety in tea gives me what I need – it is not often I will drink the same thing twice.

Tea is defiantly more gentle on the waistline… Espcially since when I crave apple pie I can reach for a cup of “Mom’s Apple pie” or if I want caramel corn for my movie night, I just have to brew a cup of “Movie Night”…

I definitely have a preference for Oolongs, flavoured Blacks and a select number of flavoured Rooibos.

I love you tea, this can only get better as the extra weight continues to tapper off!

Oh, did I mention I am a reader, a childcare worker, a teacher, a friend, a sister and so many other things in a day?

Victoria, B.C.