drank Happy Kombucha by DAVIDsTEA

I’ve been wanting oolong all week! And this is the one I have not had in a while. With this cold, it just did not seem fair to try any of the oolongs I have that I have not truly tried yet.

My poor nose is stuffing up faster than I can empty it and I am FREEZING! God I wish there were meds in the house to take the stuffiness away and let me get back to sleep – I just hope this tea is helpful!

Steepings so far: 2

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Hope you feel better soon.

Cattibrie

Sorry you aren’t feeling well. Hope you feel better soon.

Winter Salo

I hope the tea helps and you start feeling better really soon. :)

MaddHatter

I would love to feel better soon, the illness is not helping with the break-up situation.

That sucks. Being sick really does make everything worse. :(

Amariel

Did it help? I like this tea, especially mixed with some Toasted Walnut.

MaddHatter

I am still reserved on the Toasted Walnut… it was far too bitter for me.

Amariel

Bitter? Really? Interesting. I find that the pineapple and other nuts balance it all out, though the walnuts are allegedly bitter. That said, I am a sugar adder, so that usually helps bitterness. If it doesn’t I dilute the tea a bit.

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Hope you feel better soon.

Cattibrie

Sorry you aren’t feeling well. Hope you feel better soon.

Winter Salo

I hope the tea helps and you start feeling better really soon. :)

That sucks. Being sick really does make everything worse. :(

Amariel

Did it help? I like this tea, especially mixed with some Toasted Walnut.

MaddHatter

I am still reserved on the Toasted Walnut… it was far too bitter for me.

Amariel

I love to read and what goes better with reading than a hot cup of tea on rainy winter nights and an ice-cold tea on a hot summers day?

I used to drink copious amounts of coffee but that was just a joke, because I never drank enough water to flush out that one cup of coffee (32oz of water to 8oz of coffee?!?) and the variety in tea gives me what I need – it is not often I will drink the same thing twice.

Tea is defiantly more gentle on the waistline… Espcially since when I crave apple pie I can reach for a cup of “Mom’s Apple pie” or if I want caramel corn for my movie night, I just have to brew a cup of “Movie Night”…

I definitely have a preference for Oolongs, flavoured Blacks and a select number of flavoured Rooibos.

I love you tea, this can only get better as the extra weight continues to tapper off!

Oh, did I mention I am a reader, a childcare worker, a teacher, a friend, a sister and so many other things in a day?

Victoria, B.C.