drank Fantasy Island by DAVIDsTEA

Yet again, I’ve found myself sniffing teas. This one’s amazing. A heavy dose of coconut and a touch of raspberry make for a smooth scent that really does make me feel like I’m on an island: just as David’s Tea promised.

Without sweetener, this tea is a tad bitter. I steeped it for the max time: 6 minutes, so I’ll probably just steep for 4 minutes next time. The raspberry is dominated by the other ingredients, so much so that I can barely tell it’s there. But the coconut still finds its way out. It’s as good as coconut gets: smooth, strong, lingering on your tongue… But since I’m finding the tea a little bitter, I’ll add honey. Although it’s sweeter, I feel like the honey actually distracts from the coconut, which is a shame.

Overall, I’m pretty happy with this tea. I love coconut, so that’s probably a huge reason why. Next time, I’ll be sure to cut my steeping time. And I’ll be sure to try this iced, I’ve heard it’s delicious!

I’m an international business student who’s passionate about so many things, too many things. My most recent obsession is tea, and I can tell this one’s for the long-term. I love experimenting and I’m eager to learn as much as I can about tea. Excited to be on this journey!

Canada