drank Valentines by Adagio Teas

This is one of my favorite teas from Adagio. Chocolate in a tea rarely works for me, but when coupled with the strawberry of this blend it tastes wonderful! The strawberries aren’t cloying or screamingly artificial, as sometimes happens in other strawberry-flavored teas.

Note: This is not a tea that ages well. Order it fresh and drink it up; the flavor difference between a fresh batch from Adagio and old leaves that have been around the house a year or longer is really, really noticeable.

imabandgeek4eva

You make me wanna drink this! Where do I get it?!!?!?

Suzi

You can order it from Adagio.com. In fact, if you tell me your email address I can email you a $5 gift certificate for that website.

I can also give you some of my Valentine’s tea if you like, but my leaves aren’t fresh so it doesn’t taste as wonderful as it should! :(

Comments

imabandgeek4eva

You make me wanna drink this! Where do I get it?!!?!?

Suzi

I love books on tea, but not tea on books.

California