drank Earl Grey by Lupicia

My previous Earl Grey experience is limited to cheap tea bags, which I never enjoyed, so I always assumed I wouldn’t like this. But I’ve had a sample from Lupicia around for ages now, and I thought now was the time to try it.

Lots and lots of bergamot. I never thought of Earl Grey as a fruity tea before, but Lupicia’s blend is heavy on the citrus note. The tea is very smooth and refreshing, especially iced.

Cofftea

I find it funny you never considered it a fruity tea before. Bergamot is fruit lol. Those bags must have really been bad! :(

Suzi

I guess I never think of lemon iced tea as a fruity tea either, even though lemon’s a fruit. It’s always an accent to the black tea, but not the main focus. Maybe it’s a citrus thing…

When I drank the Earl Gray bags (I want to say they were Bigelow or Celestial Seasonings) the bergamot was in practically non-existent.

Comments

Cofftea

Suzi

I love books on tea, but not tea on books.

California