Another tea from my sample pack. I’m not experienced enough to be able to analyze this tea and describe the subtle nuances of taste that it provides.

If I was going to high tea at the finest of tea houses, this is the black tea I would expect. Very English tasting to me. Now I have to pick between it and the Irish Breakfast. Well, when I have room for more tea, that is! Maybe the best thing would be to keep ordering the sample pack?

JacquelineM

I really, really, really want this sampler! I have this unwritten rule about no more than one online tea order a month, and I’ve already used my January allotment at Upton… but February is not that far away :) :) :)

fcmonroe

You will love it!! Plan on getting the sampler for February, it’s a lot of fun trying all these different teas.

Pamela Dean

I drink alone (oops, that sounded bad) most of the time, since I’m retired and live alone. I find that samples (some of which are a half-ounce) are an adequate supply, at this early stage in my explorations — unless I find a tea which I am drinking almost daily and simply cannot do without. Then it’s worth buying ounces at one go.

Comments

JacquelineM

fcmonroe

Pamela Dean

I’m a high school chemistry teacher. I enjoy most types of teas. I don’t have any tea shops in my hometown, so I usually order my teas online. Even though I’ve drunk tea for quite a number of years, ordering online for about 15 years, I am far from a tea expert. I just know what I like.

Florida