drank Dawn by The Simple Leaf

This came in the mail yesterday. (Well, I bought it and it was delivered to me.) I tried a cup this afternoon, and it was very enjoyable. It’s a complicated kind of tea. Not flavored, but lots of flavors are there. Sort of a miracle of nature. There are caramel notes and a little cocoa flavor lingering in the wings. It’s interesting, and I think most tea drinkers would enjoy trying it.

I’m going to try this one iced very soon. I live in Florida. It’s March. That means our summer will be starting soon.

teaplz

The more I read about this one the more and more intriguing it gets! Another pretty awesome tasting note!

Stephanie

A miracle of nature you say? I must try it!! :)

SoccerMom

@teaplz I ordered some earlier this week because I too was intrigued! I can’t wait for it to come in and I hope I enjoy it as much as the others.

mpierce87

I think I’m going to have to break down and add this to my shopping list after all the rave reviews it has been getting lately. I think I need to get a side job just to support my tea habit…lol.

JacquelineM

Mmmmmmmm! I can’t wait to try this!!

S

I swear it’s miraculous! I think I’m going to brew up a cup right now…

Comments

teaplz

Stephanie

A miracle of nature you say? I must try it!! :)

SoccerMom

mpierce87

JacquelineM

Mmmmmmmm! I can’t wait to try this!!

S

I swear it’s miraculous! I think I’m going to brew up a cup right now…

I’m a high school chemistry teacher. I enjoy most types of teas. I don’t have any tea shops in my hometown, so I usually order my teas online. Even though I’ve drunk tea for quite a number of years, ordering online for about 15 years, I am far from a tea expert. I just know what I like.

Florida