drank Lanikai by Lupicia

Calling all Vanilla fans! This is an amazingly beautiful marriage of Vanilla and Coconut. So tasty. So good. I happen to adore this tea. I only wish the pineapple were a little more… present. I think that would definitely make it a favorite of mine, but as it is, it’s quite nice. The color is a pale yellow, almost like dull gold, and there is something cute and small and purplish/blue in the mix but I’m not quite sure what. It doesn’t seem to affect the taste in any drastic way. This tea screams Hawaii for me and I only hope that on my next trip, I’ll be packing a lot more to bring home with me.

I’m a 22 year old city girl who loves the hustle and bustle of urban life but like everybody else, I just want to come home at the end of the day and curl up with my dog, my tea, and a good book.
I’ve never cared much for coffee, but got into tea after a visit to Lupicia in Hawaii. What started off as a small box set of souvenir tea has turned into monthly tea shopping trips to local tea shops and a cabinet in the pantry just for tea!

Toronto, Canada