drank Caribe by Harney & Sons

I’m not a black tea fan, but it’s blended with green tea and some flavors that sound good. I treated this like I would a green tea because I didn’t want the green tea to get bitter. It turned out well. The guava is strong with this one. There is a sweetness from the strawberry in there but mostly what l I taste is guava, I do taste some tea base. It’s a decent tea every now and again if you don’t want to think much about the tea. I’m betting this would be nice iced…I’ll have to try that when it gets warmer! May the guava be with you.

I’m an avid tea drinker, it’s what I drink all day and why I’m here. I don’t sweeten my teas except for the occasional iced tea or cold-brewed tea. I typically brew my teas with a brew basket in a 12 oz cup. If I brew another way I will always note it.

Dislikes: black teas, milk flavored oolongs, hibiscus, red rooibos, licorice, dessert teas, mate, guayusa.

Loves: straight teas, especially Chinese green teas, sencha, jasmine, dan congs, mint, coconut.

My ratings are based mostly on the smiley faces. If a tea is of good quality but not to my taste preference I try not to rate it because I think that is unfair.

I drink a lot of the same teas and will not record every time I drink them. I log them the first time I try them and then again if I did something different and/or got different results.

I also try to keep my cupboard updated to what I actually have for those that wish to swap, although some of them are merely samples.

100 – http://steepster.com/teas/verdant-tea/32720-hand-rolled-top-grade-jasmine