drank Shamrock Tea by 52teas

Backlogged from yesterday.

Thank you Azzrian for a sample of this wonderfully flavored tea!

To start off I love mint teas, but this one is not nearly as strong, the vanilla helps mellow it out quite nicely. I really enjoy this tea, but I figured I would since I like Sencha, vanilla and mint and it’s all blended so perfectly together so as no one flavor overpowers the others! I steeped this until I’m sure there was no flavor left and I was more or less just imagining that I was tasting it!

Again thank you so much Azzrian!

175 °F / 79 °C
Azzrian

You are VERY welcome! :)

Comments

Azzrian

You are VERY welcome! :)

I’m an avid tea drinker, it’s what I drink all day and why I’m here. I don’t sweeten my teas except for the occasional iced tea or cold-brewed tea. I typically brew my teas with a brew basket in a 12 oz cup. If I brew another way I will always note it.

Dislikes: black teas, milk flavored oolongs, hibiscus, red rooibos, licorice, dessert teas, mate, guayusa.

Loves: straight teas, especially Chinese green teas, sencha, jasmine, dan congs, mint, coconut.

My ratings are based mostly on the smiley faces. If a tea is of good quality but not to my taste preference I try not to rate it because I think that is unfair.

I drink a lot of the same teas and will not record every time I drink them. I log them the first time I try them and then again if I did something different and/or got different results.

I also try to keep my cupboard updated to what I actually have for those that wish to swap, although some of them are merely samples.

100 – http://steepster.com/teas/verdant-tea/32720-hand-rolled-top-grade-jasmine