Holy rice cakes Batman!

Not the best genmaicha I’ve ever had, not the worst either. But if you ever have a craving for rice cakes this should help cure that! :)

Why? Splain to me!

Invader Zim

Because it tastes like rice cakes lol! I barely even taste the sencha, which is why it’s not the best, but it does have a good toasted rice flavor, even if it is all I taste. One I’ve had tasted like dirt…that would be the worst I’ve ever had.

eeeeoooooowww ick!

Kittenna

The genmaicha I have also tastes like rice cakes. I adore plain rice cakes and therefore love it! Definitely not much green tea flavour though.

Comments

Bonnie

Why? Splain to me!

Invader Zim

eeeeoooooowww ick!

Kittenna

I’m an avid tea drinker, it’s what I drink all day and why I’m here. I don’t sweeten my teas except for the occasional iced tea or cold-brewed tea. I typically brew my teas with a brew basket in a 12 oz cup. If I brew another way I will always note it.

Dislikes: black teas, milk flavored oolongs, hibiscus, red rooibos, licorice, dessert teas, mate, guayusa.

Loves: straight teas, especially Chinese green teas, sencha, jasmine, dan congs, mint, coconut.

My ratings are based mostly on the smiley faces. If a tea is of good quality but not to my taste preference I try not to rate it because I think that is unfair.

I drink a lot of the same teas and will not record every time I drink them. I log them the first time I try them and then again if I did something different and/or got different results.

I also try to keep my cupboard updated to what I actually have for those that wish to swap, although some of them are merely samples.

100 – http://steepster.com/teas/verdant-tea/32720-hand-rolled-top-grade-jasmine