Cold brewed it this time. Still tastes wonderfully fruity and light but there is definitely a tartness that I was expecting, and didn’t get, when I brewed this hot. I added a half of a tablespoon brown sugar (not packed) to about 1 1/2 liters, which is usually enough for me. I feel that it being more tart cold brewed I may need to add a little more sugar, but I’m afraid I’ll make it taste more like juice than cold tea. Either way, it’s a decent tea and makes a decent iced tea, don’t know if I’ll buy more though.

Iced

I’m an avid tea drinker, it’s what I drink all day and why I’m here. I don’t sweeten my teas except for the occasional iced tea or cold-brewed tea. I typically brew my teas with a brew basket in a 12 oz cup. If I brew another way I will always note it.

Dislikes: black teas, milk flavored oolongs, hibiscus, red rooibos, licorice, dessert teas, mate, guayusa.

Loves: straight teas, especially Chinese green teas, sencha, jasmine, dan congs, mint, coconut.

My ratings are based mostly on the smiley faces. If a tea is of good quality but not to my taste preference I try not to rate it because I think that is unfair.

I drink a lot of the same teas and will not record every time I drink them. I log them the first time I try them and then again if I did something different and/or got different results.

I also try to keep my cupboard updated to what I actually have for those that wish to swap, although some of them are merely samples.

100 – http://steepster.com/teas/verdant-tea/32720-hand-rolled-top-grade-jasmine