drank Birthday Cake by DAVIDsTEA

I ventured out to DT earlier today to buy the Mist iced tea jug I saw online, but unfortunately, it was nowhere in sight. I’m going through withdrawal not being able to prepare iced tea here.

But since I was there, I thought I’d grab a couple 10g pouches of stuff for my cold, and this just for fun. I normally don’t care for rooibos or honeybush, but wow, this seriously smells like those maple sandwich cookies. Like the rooibos was marinated in gooey maple icing.

The steeped tea smells like that too, and guess what? The rooibos base is behaving. Not too woody or heavy, and the maple really blends well into it.

I would seriously repurchase this, and that says a lot. I love how my empty mug still smells like maple icing. Yeah, all gone already. Off to make another cup.

Lynne-tea

I love this one! I left a cup for the night after drinking this before bed and my whole room smelled like maple! I wanted to make another cup as soon as I woke up haha

Fjellrev

Yeah, this one is such a surprise! My 14g went fast haha.

Comments

Lynne-tea

Fjellrev

Yeah, this one is such a surprise! My 14g went fast haha.