Instead of reading an article and writing a paper on it, I’ve been gawking at tea sites, listening to music, and now, finishing off my last piece of Chocolate Bourbon Walnut pie. What am I doing with my life?!

This is quite mellow this time around, maybe because I gave it a really good rinsing.

CrowKettle

I don’t know what you’re doing with your life but it sounds strangely similar to what I’m doing with mine. Only the cake is different.

Lynne-tea

Instead of drinking tea I’m drinking wine and crashing excel with data. I also don’t have cake.
FML =[

Fjellrev

Geez, reading week is sure something else, isn’t it.

Lynne-tea

Haha pretty much not a break unless you’re in a few select majors… they get to have all the fun!

Fjellrev

I never understood how people can just up and go to the Dominican Republic for a week. Every year, I’ve been swamped with papers. I’m writing three over the week plus doing other research. Even had to cancel my two-day trip to Vancouver. I just don’t get it!

Comments

CrowKettle

FML =[

Fjellrev

Geez, reading week is sure something else, isn’t it.