Yay, I got nominated for two scholarships! But I’m not expecting to actually get any of them. Just polished up my CV for it, and now my supervisor told me the other day to start writing my thesis proposal, and I have less than a month. Ahh! So now I’m sitting here staring at a blank page. It’s one of those “Why did they pick me? I don’t deserve to be here” moments.

The aroma of the dry leaf is so scrumptious. Seriously like a banana nut muffin, down to the chopped walnuts sprinkled on top. I want to make muffins now!

I’ll admit that freshly steeped, I was a little disappointed. I could only taste the base combined with the faintest note of walnut. By the way, the base is superb anyway. So deep, but yet oh so smooth. I haven’t had too much experience with Keemuns up until now and this is seriously impressing me.

But as my cup is cooling, what’s this? Bananas? That’s right. Like banana chips, so not too sweet, but not artificial at all either. Mmm, I may have to pick up more in the future since I only got like 2 cups worth in our group order.

Terri HarpLady

I like to give this one 4 minutes. I think it brings out the bananas & nuts more.
Congrats on your nomination!! Obviously since they nominated you, you deserve it every bit, & I bet your these proposal with be awesome! :)

OMGsrsly

Yay! You can do it. :)

Sil that’s great news! Congratulations!
tigress_al

Congrats!!

Fjellrev

Thanks, lovelies!

I wish I had more so I could try the four-minute steep. I was worried the base would only get stronger and cover up the subtle notes even more if I did that. Now this means I’ll need to make another (inevitable) order sometime. :)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

OMGsrsly

Yay! You can do it. :)

Sil that’s great news! Congratulations!
tigress_al