drank Earl Grey Cream by Zen Tea

Sad sip down! I actually finished this last night, as a pseudo London Fog again and was it ever scrumptious. That means I ripped through my 1 oz. bag in one week. It’s safe to say that I should pick up more.

If you’re looking for a smooth, creamy, vanilla-packed EGC and you haven’t tried this one yet, I urge you to do so.

Cavocorax

Wow. One week? That’s awesome.
Is this the best EGC you’ve had? I think I’ve had Murchie’s, DAVIDsTEA’s and maybe one or two others but I’m open to trying more!

Fjellrev

Hmm, I think I can say that this is the best so far? I really enjoyed Tea Desire’s and Steeps’, but I haven’t had either in a few years, so it’s hard to truly compare. I think Tea Desire’s is quite close to Zen’s, very creamy, while Steeps is closer to David’s, heavier on the bergamot.

I think Murchie’s is the worst I’ve tried so far haha.

Cavocorax

Haha. I can see that. I’ll try to remember this if I order from Zen anytime soon!

Comments

Cavocorax

Wow. One week? That’s awesome.

Fjellrev

I think Murchie’s is the worst I’ve tried so far haha.