About time I get down to Watermelon Xylophone. I felt like something light and airy and figured this would be a good choice. The dry leaf smells quite similar to Cantaloupe and Cream, although from memory, understandably, Cantaloupe and Cream has a creamier aspect to it.

The taste is actually quite similar, too. It’s not a definite watermelon, not artificial either, but very similar to the Cantaloupe and Cream. The melon here is crisper. I’m sure this would make an awesome cold brew, but that would be quite expensive.

It’s beautiful but I think I prefer the Cantaloupe and Cream since it has more going on. But I’ll gladly enjoy the rest of the smaller amount I got with our West Coast group order!

On an unrelated note, I have Abba’s Dancing Queen in my head and I have no idea why. Maybe Watermelon Xylophone sparks happy tunage.

Amariel

Same here…very much like C&C, and I prefer C&C to this.

Fjellrev

Have you tried either of them iced/cold brewed?

OMGsrsly

I really like Watermelon Xylophone iced. Haven’t cold brewed it yet.

Amariel

Um, iced…no, I don’t think, but I think I did C&C cold brewed, but like it better hot, surprisingly.

Comments

Amariel

Same here…very much like C&C, and I prefer C&C to this.

Fjellrev

Have you tried either of them iced/cold brewed?

OMGsrsly

I really like Watermelon Xylophone iced. Haven’t cold brewed it yet.