drank Vanilla Chai Tea by Bigelow

You know, this really isn’t that bad for a bagged tea. I always make sure to stay off that high horse whenever I approach bagged tea because there are decent ones out there if you look hard enough.

I just wish it tasted as good as it smells. It doesn’t help anyone here, I’m sure, but it smells almost exactly like a perfume I have called Invasion of the Flesh-Eating Reindeer from Uranus, which smells like rum-soaked gingerbread. This is just missing the rum, otherwise, it smells just as scrumptious.

The taste is a lot duller than the scent, unfortunately. Mostly ginger and cinnamon with a touch of vanilla. A little flat, but the base doesn’t get too out of hand or astringent. I’m sure it would taste better with cream and brown sugar but ultimately, I’ve had a lot worse.

Anna

I had to google. I didn’t dare believe there was a perfume called that. Now I do.

OMGsrsly

Oh, BPAL. That is a terrifying perfume name.

Anna

Oooh. OMGsrsly is SANTA. I should have KNOWN.

OMGsrsly

Heh. I should probably change that. Off to hunt for a different picture of my kitten.

Anna

Don’t worry, we won’t tell anyone!

Fjellrev

I kind of wish someone in public would ask me which perfume I’m wearing so I could say its name :D

Comments

Anna

OMGsrsly

Oh, BPAL. That is a terrifying perfume name.

Anna

Oooh. OMGsrsly is SANTA. I should have KNOWN.

Anna

Don’t worry, we won’t tell anyone!

Fjellrev