drank Berry Nice by Simpson & Vail

Wow, I actually finished this! I was worried that I’d never get through the 100g since it’s not that great, and figured my only review on this would repel people from wanting to get any from me. But I made it, largely thanks to David’s Pink Passionfruit, with which I have been blending this.

If you like really sweet fruity drinks, this may actually be up your alley. I hardly ever put sugar in my drinks, and like sugary ones for that matter, so I don’t really speak for the majority.

TheTeaFairy

I like a little maple syrup in iced tea, but I’m with you, hate anything overly sweet. My worst nightmare is Eight Candles from Della Terra! Not that it’s a bad tea but just not “my” cup of tea!

Fjellrev

Maple is a great idea! I’ve been wondering what I could add to cold matcha lattes besides honey or agave. I haven’t tried Eight Candles but knew just by the description and picture to stay far away haha. That Anti V-Day one was bad enough!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Fjellrev