The provided image of this is most definitely, as cereal boxes say, enlarged to show texture. That’s not a complaint, but an observation; don’t expect huge chunks of pears as it might seem in the photo.

Anyway, I’m not getting a lot of caramel in this cup — or a lot of rooibos, for that matter. It simply tastes of sweet pears with a touch of honey, something that feels odder to have in liquid form than I would expect. I’m going to try using more leaf (do you still say that when it’s rooibos?) next time, since in the past I’ve had good luck with doing that with flavored rooibos.

Quick summary of ratings:

90s: Outstanding, I always want to have some of this on hand (though I really can’t afford having all of my favorite all of the time, haha)!
80s: Very good, there are some minor improvements I would make but overall I love it.
70s: Good, I might buy myself more of this someday but it’s not a priority.
60s: All right, I’m glad I got to give this a try but when it’s gone it’s gone.
50s: Not so great, I can drink this when I just really want tea.
40s and below: Various levels of dislike to hate. It just depends on how gross I think it is.

USA