My first note about a flowering tea! You might have guessed that I used the “random pretty and relevant word” method of username choosing rather than naming myself after my favorite tea.

The main draw of this tea is definitely the appearance, and it is rather pretty. However, it’s rather tasty as well — I’d call it vegetal (and despite the several flowers that are present, there’s no real floral taste). As I tend to do with flowering teas, I never took the tea out of the glass, and as I’ve come to appreciate in others, that doesn’t hurt the flavor except at the very bottom of the glass. Perhaps because of this quality, the taste isn’t horribly complex; I would choose this only if I was in the mood to watch my tea blossom, since there are plenty of more typical teas that taste just as good if not better.

Quick summary of ratings:

90s: Outstanding, I always want to have some of this on hand (though I really can’t afford having all of my favorite all of the time, haha)!
80s: Very good, there are some minor improvements I would make but overall I love it.
70s: Good, I might buy myself more of this someday but it’s not a priority.
60s: All right, I’m glad I got to give this a try but when it’s gone it’s gone.
50s: Not so great, I can drink this when I just really want tea.
40s and below: Various levels of dislike to hate. It just depends on how gross I think it is.

USA