drank Hugs and Kisses by Adagio Teas

Such a pleasant tisane to see and smell dry! The flower petals provide a pretty pop of color, and you can distinctly smell the vanilla and even a bit of almond and cream.

The flavoring in this one is stronger than I’ve come to expect from Adagio’s flavored rooibos. Generally, they tend taste overwhelmingly of rooibos with a tiny hint of flavor, but this one really strikes a more even balance. It’s got kind of a generic creamy taste, a little bit sweet and floral — I don’t notice any almond and certainly no caramel!

I’m giving this one a moderate rating because I have a strong preference for rooibos blends with even more the taste of the base more covered up, but I would really recommend this to bigger fans of rooibos.

Quick summary of ratings:

90s: Outstanding, I always want to have some of this on hand (though I really can’t afford having all of my favorite all of the time, haha)!
80s: Very good, there are some minor improvements I would make but overall I love it.
70s: Good, I might buy myself more of this someday but it’s not a priority.
60s: All right, I’m glad I got to give this a try but when it’s gone it’s gone.
50s: Not so great, I can drink this when I just really want tea.
40s and below: Various levels of dislike to hate. It just depends on how gross I think it is.

USA